Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Family


This is a recent photo of my family. My son Daniel (age 21) on the left, my husband David (dah-veed), me, and my son Kobi (age 19, nearly 20). They have been very supportive of my riding during the past many years, coming to pick me up at remote locations at the end of a ride, listening to me announce "no falls no flats" when I return home, watching me eat more than anyone else at the table (well, maybe not more than Daniel). I could not do the Big Ride without their continued support and encouragement. I will be thinking of them throughout the journey across the states.

1 comment:

martino said...

Liz,

Getting close to the moment of truth finally. Are you stoked? I will be touring also in my Prius (with bike) to the UP of MI. I may see you in MN or WI. Good luck and keep the wind at your back..... Marty in CA